Monday, March 20, 2006

I love Free Spirit!


I love Lauren Grier's Kit Free Spirit! Its so much fun to use! Here is a LO that I completed today, its Lydia right after she had a bath when she was about a month old. I titled it Tubby Time, because I always tell Lydia that its Tubby Time when its time for her bath!












Here are a couple more that I made as well using Lauren's Kit. It really is a lot of fun to use!


I didn't get called to work today, so I was able to stay home with Lydia, which is always a lot of fun! You should have seen her today! We were playing with her Fisher-Price Stride to Ride walker which has a shape sorter on the front end. Well, she can put all her shapes in the proper holes so that they fit! We were also playing with her Pooh Bear Mega Blocks set and she can put those together and take them apart! Lydia is getting smarter by the day!

Not too sure if I will get called to work tomorrow or not, but I almost hope I don't, so I can stay home again!







1 Comments:

Blogger Paula May said...

Thanks Amy!

10:25 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits : Blog Banner template by Jennilyn Designs Kit is Falling For You by Elemental Scraps Element Team