Thursday, March 23, 2006

More musings


Isn't this just the sweetest LO you've ever seen? This was a tutorial I found online, it just fits so perfectly with the picture! I am very impressed with the results! I did this for a challenge on Elemental Scraps, we had to come up with a LO that had the theme of Dream in it, and this is the one that I came up with. Lydia was so young back then, its hard to imagine how much she has grown between when the picture was taken and now. Although, she still sleeps with her thumb in her mouth for comfort! I love this picture of her, and the effect with the clouds, its seriously just too sweet for words!

Here is another LO that I finished today. I scraplifted this one from one that Melanie did on Elemental Scraps, its of my brother and his girlfriend. I really like the kit, I am using Lauren Grier's Sweet Aria for this Layout, and I think that it fits just perfectly with it! And I love the font as well, its called Scriptina.

I had a good day today, I was teaching, and I am going to be teaching again tomorrow as well. Hopefully I'll get to do some more LOs over the weekend, but we'll have to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits : Blog Banner template by Jennilyn Designs Kit is Falling For You by Elemental Scraps Element Team