Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I really like this LO, I did it for Shawna's Sunday Scrap Challenge, we had to do a LO with a white background, then I used some of the ribbons and elements from Ribbit Kisses. The fonts in my opinion look really cool, I used two different ones, Dream Orphans and Monika. The quote is from Peter Pan. I love the expression on her face, it definetly looks like she is going to jump right out of the picture, and she has such a cute smile! What a beautiful little baby she is!






This is a LO that I did for a challenge on W2W, the picture was taken a year ago on Easter, but its a beautiful picture none-the-less. The challenge was to do a LO of you holding your baby, and the theme was I am Blessed. I am using Sweet Aria by Lauren Grier and the font is called Karen's Calligraphy. Lauren has a lot of beautiful elements in her kit, so I wanted to try and use as many of them as I could on this scrap. I love the warmth of the colours in her kit, so soft and feminine. It's hard to believe that this will be her second Easter. I've already gone Easter shopping for her, so she is getting 2 CDs, an Easter Bunny, a basket and some eggs which will be hidden and a nice card. I can't wait to do the Easter Egg Hunt with her, that'll be so much fun! And of course, to do the LO of her Easter!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Such great LO's Paula May!! Lydia is so pretty!!!

11:48 p.m.  
Blogger PD said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:53 p.m.  
Blogger PD said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:53 p.m.  
Blogger PD said...

sorry couldn't spell...said welcome to blog land!

3:54 p.m.  
Blogger Deanna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! paula!!!!!!!!

12:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits : Blog Banner template by Jennilyn Designs Kit is Falling For You by Elemental Scraps Element Team