Tuesday, April 18, 2006


I hope that everyone had a really good Easter weekend! I haven't had time to do any Easter LOs yet, but I did take lots of pictures, so you can be sure that I'll be uploading my LOs when I do. In the meantime, I'll post a few LOs that I have made recently but haven't had the chance to show you yet.

This one is really simple, but elegant. I really like the way it turned out and I love the overlay that I used on this one.







This one here with Lydia doing the dishes is one that I am particularly proud of! It was a scraplift challenge and it was fun to layer all the papers, its quite different from the types of LOs that I usually do, but I love the way it turned out. The kit is Pistachio Pudding by Joedee Matsler, and I really like the colour combinations that she uses.











This one is just too cute! It was for a crop challenge were we had to scrap animals, but I couldn't help scrapping Lydia with her stuffed toys! This kit was just too cute, its called Zoo Buddies by Lauren Grier. Too sweet, isn't it? LOL!


The names of her animals are Coco the monkey, which she got for Christmas, and Z the Zebra, which she got for her Birthday. They were both from her Uncle Roger and his girlfriend.












OK, this is my latest one and is it ever sweet! It's from a Sketch Challenge and I am using Ribbit Kisses by Amanda Rockwell, Lauren Grier and Rebecca Gold. I love how well Lydia's outfit matches the papers in the kit! Too cute!

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Very Creative!

I have some helpful tips for new BLOGGERS on my FINDING YOUR INNER BLOG site (i.e. fixing your sidebar area...EDIT-ME).

Take Care and Happy Blogging!

10:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits : Blog Banner template by Jennilyn Designs Kit is Falling For You by Elemental Scraps Element Team