Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas is Coming!

I am getting very excited about Christmas time coming! Last Saturday, I met up with my friend Amy in Halifax and was able to get all of my Christmas shopping done! The tree is up, my brothers are coming home, and Lydia is getting very excited!!!! She knows who Santa is when she sees his picture, and she loves singing Christmas songs. She can sing Jingle Bells, Rudolph, Frosty, We Wish You a Merry Christmas, but my favorite one that she sings has to be Santa Claus is Coming to Town. or, as she calls it, Santa Claus is Coming to . . . . LYDIA'S HOUSE!!!!! In a big loud voice! It's so cute!

Here are some Christmas LOs that I have been working on in anticipation of Christmas. They are mainly pictures from last Christmas.
This picture was taken of Lydia's first Christmas! I love this picture of her with my Mom, she looks so happy! Our entire household was a "Pile of Smiles" that day as we all celenrated my daughters first Christmas together!


I did this LO for a QuickFix Template Chat at SBE. I love these Christmas photos of my daughter!

This page was done for a template challenge at Elemental Scraps. The calander template is by Victoria Feemster.

Kit for all these LOs is Alma's Christmas Spirit Page Set by Alma's ScrapHabit Designs at SBE.

Journalling reads:
For Lydia's first Christmas one of her gifts was a ride-on toy from her Papa. It was so nice and pink and shiny it caught her eye right away. She couldn't wait to take it for a ride!

Christmas Word Art by Faith True

Kit is Rock-A-Doodle Christmas by Faith True

This one LO I have to say is one of my favorites! I love the way it turned out! Journalling reads:
Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time.

-- Author:Laura Ingalls Wilder

Kit is Holiday Delight by Victoria Feemster.

Picture from last Christmas. I used A Christmas Story Paper Pack and Element Pack by Laura Corzine for this LO.

Journalling reads: In the eyes of children we find the joy of Christmas. In their hearts we find its meaning. Leland Thomas.
Kit is Americana Christmas found at Elemental Scraps.

This is a picture of Lydia last year at Christmas. Although she is too young to write letters to Santa, this is what I would think she would say:

Dear Santa
How are you? I have been a good girl all year. Please bring me a Pooh bear toy, some new books and clothes.
Love, Lydia

I used Alma's Beary Christmas Page Set and Alma's Quick Accents: Beary Christmas Add-Ons by Alma's ScrapHabit Designs @ SBE

This LO is actually from a picture that I took this year! Tuesday in fact. Lydia is working on her very first Christmas craft. She made Santa and Frosty the Snowman!

The kit I used is
Alma's Jolly Christmas Page Set by Alma's ScrapHabit Designs @ SBE

Thanks for looking and I hope that everyone has a Merry Christmas!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Aww fabulous Christmas LO's Paula! They're really getting me into the Christmas spirit! I'm soo excited! Only two more days!! :) Merry Christmas to you, Lydia and your family!!!

10:34 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits : Blog Banner template by Jennilyn Designs Kit is Falling For You by Elemental Scraps Element Team