Thursday, August 31, 2006

All About Ste Annes!

Well, yesturday was all about Amanda Rockwell, today is all about the LOs I did from my session at Ste Annes. This first one is using a quick fix template by Alma Townsend, and the kit is Blue Skies by Misty Cato. On the second day that we were at the session, my friend Amy and I took a walk by the beach, and of course, I had to wade in the ocean! What fun that was!

This was done as a quote challenge on The Scrap Habit. Again, I am using Blue Skies by Misty Cato. I love this scrap because I don't often work with white spaces, and I think this one just turned out so well! This was taken on the same day!



This scrap was done with a quick fix template by Alma Townsend, and the kit is Always There, a compliation kit by Alma Townsend, Misty Cato, Elizabeth Lane and Heather Watson, made for The Scrap Habit. I love this photo of Amy and I, it was taken by our friend Monica.
I love the bright colours in this kit! This is Sherbert Blossoms by Alma Townsend, and the pictures are from the Hawaiian Party that Amy and I went to! That was so much fun, and this LO was so much fun to do as well!
Finally, this is a two page LO that I did as a sketch challenge for The Scrap Habit. The kit is Always There by Alma Townsend, Misty Cato, Elizabeth Lane and Heather Watson.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Love all your scraps Paula! :) They bring back such great memories!

9:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits : Blog Banner template by Jennilyn Designs Kit is Falling For You by Elemental Scraps Element Team