Friday, October 20, 2006

I've been tagged!!!!!

List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Don't forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!


1. I am a huge fan of musicals, especially Andrew Lloyd Webber and I love to sing along with my CDs!

2. When I lived in Korea, I used to love going to the Bath Houses to relaxe!

3. I love Saved By The Bell and watch it wheneve I get the chance.

4. I put ketchup on my French Toast, because its delicious that way!

5. I love to run through the grass in my bare feet on a warm summer's day.

OK, now I choose to tag Cindy , Petra , Marisa , Theresa , and Jae

Now for the LOs!

This one is really sweet! I love the way it turned out! I used Mocha Latte by Kelli Martin at Elemental Scraps! I love the heart frame and the journalling around the outside!


This is another one that I am very proud of! I just love the way it turned out! I am using Faded Pastels by Poppy Andrews, another kit at ES!

This is another beautiful LO! It was a scraplift challenge at Elemental Scraps and the kit is just gorgeous! This was a free kit by Bannerwoman from Digital Freebies on the completion of her Double Trouble Sketch Challenge! I love those challenges! :)

I will post some more LOs tomorrow, I don't want to bombard you with all the work I've been doing!

Other then scrapping, things have been really good! Lydia has her Halloween costume, she is going to be a bunny! Here is a pic of her!

Doesn't she make the cutest bunny ever! My Mom bought that costume for her at Frenchy's for only $1.50! I can't wait, because this will be her first year Trick-or-Treating! I can't wait to make a scrap out of it either! LOL!




2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Ketchup on French Toast....EWWWW!! Thanks for doing the tag babe! It was great to learn some weird stuff about ya! :) Remember you still have one more! LOL!

10:56 a.m.  
Blogger claudemarie said...

sorry Paula, I don't know who else to so this to: you are tagged

1:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits : Blog Banner template by Jennilyn Designs Kit is Falling For You by Elemental Scraps Element Team