Friday, September 08, 2006

I Got Picked by the Kudos Team!

I am so excited because one of my LOs was picked by The Kudos Team today!

The Kudos Team Here is the LO that they selected. Its called Future Gardener, and the kit is Lovely Lilacs by Alma Townsend. It was quite a suprise for me!

Here are some other LOs that I've been working on!

This kit is Grace by Victoria Feemster. I love this dress on Lydia, its a Chinese style dress that my friend from Texas sent from Korea!
The kit for this one is Summer Florals by Amanda Rockwell, and the fonts are Hurshey and MA Simple Pleasures.
This is a cute one I did for my friend Bobbi of her doggy, Bingo! I also did it for a font challenge! The kit is I Woof You by Alma Townsend and the font is Honey Script.

This was a quote challenge on ES, the kit is Regal by Alma Townsend and the font is ES Beautiful! This is Lydia at her Papa's 60th Birthday!

This one is Mocha Butterfly by Laura Corzine and the font is Eight Fifteen. I love the photos in this LO!
This is another one I love! This is Baby Pie by Alma Townsend, and the font is More Enchanted Prairie Dog. This is the lyric challenge for ES!

This is another LO I love! I love the colours in these papers! This is Romance by Alma Townsend, and the font is Pea Amy*Rica Script. This was the journalling challenge at ES!

Finally, this is my attempt at Freestyle! Kit is Ephemera of Love by Beth Nixon and font is Pea Donna!

Have a good day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Beautiful scraps Paula! You've been a buasy lady!! :) I'd have to say my fave is your freestyle one!

10:13 a.m.  
Blogger Paula May said...

Thanks Amy!

12:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits : Blog Banner template by Jennilyn Designs Kit is Falling For You by Elemental Scraps Element Team