Wednesday, August 30, 2006

All About Amanda Rockwell


I have not updated my blog in a long time, so here are some scraps that I have done recently that I wanted to share! And as it happened, all of these kits I used were designed by Amanda Rockwell! The first couple are done with quick fix cheat sheets, which are layered templates that were designed by Alma Townsend as a challenge on The Scrap Habit. The first one, Lydia's New Chair, shows Lydia sitting in the new chair we bought her this summer! I love the kit, its Garden Sunset by Amanda Rockwell, which is exclusive to The Sweet Shoppe!
The colours are so bright and cheerful and I love the plastic buttons and things!
The next LO, Summer Girl, is another quick fix layered template by Alma Townsend and the kit is Fruit Punch by Amanda Rockwell, again, a Sweet Shoppe exclusive. Very pretty!

I really like all the beaded words that came with this kit as well as all the beaded elements and the colours are so vibrant!
The one below it, was a Scripture Challenge on The Daily Scrap, and I also used it as a scraplift challenge on Elemental Scraps. The kit is another one by Amanda Rockwell, called Summer Brights. I love the use of the 3 photos in this LO!

This was a kit I've had for a while, but I still love using it!
Below that one, where Lydia is reading, that was a quote challenge on The Daily Scrap, and again, I am using an Amanda Rockwell Kit. This one is Floral Splendor, another Sweet Shoppe exclusive! Lydia loves to read her books, so it wasn't difficult to get her to pose for these pics!

I love the elements in this kit, like the ribbons and the buttons!
Lastly, this kit is called A Mother's Love by Amanda Rockwell and this was done as a sketch challenge on Digital Freebies. I love the pinks in this kit, and the ribbon elements as well.

Lydia just looks too darn cute in this pic!

Also, I have exciting news! I've been accepted as a CT member on Elemental Scraps! I love Amanda as a designer and nowI have more excuses to use her kits! And new and exciting things are happening with Alma as well! This is gonig to be an exciting month in September!

I have more LOs to share, but I'll upload them tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Awesome Paula!! They are such beautiful scraps and I agree Amanda's designs are beautiful! :) Glad to see you're blogging again!

9:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits : Blog Banner template by Jennilyn Designs Kit is Falling For You by Elemental Scraps Element Team