Friday, May 05, 2006

New Layouts!


This is my newest LO of Lydia! The kit that I used was Chocolate Petals by Amanda Rockwell and the font is called Elegant. I love this picture of Lydia, it was taken on her first Birthday. She is such a beautiful little girl!
I love this Layout as well! Here I am using Amanda Rockwell's Summer Brights! I just love the vibrant colours of the papers, and the metal elements. Plus, this is such a precious picture of Lydia running on the lawn! This LO was done for a scraplift challenge at ES. We had to scraplift a beautiful LO from Lauren Grier, and this was my interpretation. The font that I am using is called More Enchanted Prairie Dogs.
This is another Layout with the exact same kit! Lydia had so much fun playing outside with her pail and shovel, and of course I was right there to capture it all on my camera!
This was a sketch challenge on Elemental Scraps as well. I loved how the sketch allowed for so many different photos to be placed on the LO. This sketch was actually meant to be on a 12 X 12 LO, but I have been doing all of my LOs recently on 8 1/2 X 11 in order for them to fit more neatly into my baby book for Lydia. The font that I am using is Susie's Hand.
This was such a fun Layout to do! I used the Doodles Freebie Kit by Faith True that she gave out at the weekly crop! I've never used doodles before, but it was fun and I really like the way that this Layout turned out. Especially with the way I used the circle elements. The font that I am using is called Happieness, and it is really quite cute!
The final Layout is from Amanda's Spring kit. This is Lydi's very first ice cream cone! I actually did this Layout to be submitted in order to be a part of the Elemental Scraps Creative Team. I don't know how successful I'll be, but I really want to try. I am pleased with how the lettering turned out. The fonts that I am using are font diner dot com loungy and luv n kisses.

2 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

The "never stop chasing your dreams" is my most favorite scrap by you EVER Paula! Its so unique and so clean looking! I love it to bits!

Your scraps are getting better every single day! Great job hun!

*hugs*

1:57 p.m.  
Blogger Paula May said...

Awwww, thanks Melanie!

9:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits : Blog Banner template by Jennilyn Designs Kit is Falling For You by Elemental Scraps Element Team