Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Christmas LO

You Are a Gingerbread House

A little spicy and a little sweet, anyone would like to be lost in the woods with you.


This was a cute quiz! And I do like Ginger Bread Houses!

This is my newest LO and I absolutely love it! The kit is Alma's Beary Christmas Page Set by Alma's ScrapHabit Designs @ SBE. I love the richness of the papers, this is one of my favorite Christmas kits.

Also, I love the fact that Lydia is wearing a dress that used to belong to me. My Mom made this dress for me when I was just a little girl, and has kept it all these years. Now, it is being passed on to the next generation. So, this dress is special for me. I felt very proud on Christmas Day when Lydia wore the same dress that I had so many years ago!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits : Blog Banner template by Jennilyn Designs Kit is Falling For You by Elemental Scraps Element Team