Friday, December 29, 2006

Rocking Horse

Your Holiday Stress Level is Moderate

The holidays sometimes stress you out, but mostly because they wear you down.
Take it easy! You can have a fun holiday without running yourself ragged.


This was a fun little quiz to do! Although I have to say, I don't normally get too stressed out by the holidays. I like to enjoy them rather then worrying about them!

I finally had a chance to sit down and do a Christmas LO. I love this Christmas Kit. It's called Always Christmas by Lauren Grier. I bought it last year from Elemental Scraps, but I bought it after Christmas, so I didn't get a chance to use it until now. It's retired now, but its still beautiful!

And the dress that Lydia is wearing used to belong to me when I was her age! I love the fact that Mom saved that dress for so many years, so that it can be passed down to the next generation.

Journaling reads:

This Christmas, Lydia received a Rocking Horse from her Grandparents. She named her horse Black Beauty and loves to ride on him. Christmas 2006.

Also today, we had a great turnout for a Coffee Party that my Mom hosted. We had 22 people in all, and that included Lydia and another little girl who was 7. I took the children downstairs for cookies, juice and a Winnie-the-Pooh movie while the adults ate and talked upstairs. I didn't mind, I love spending time with my daughter, and I had a few things to eat as well. My Mom made this delicious fruit salad with home-made raisin tea buns that are just so incredibly good! Also, some people brought over cakes and cookies and donuts . . . . . so it was quite a spread! We were all very tired by the end of it all, but it was a good tired, and everyone really enjoyed themselves!

I can't believe that its almost the end of 2006! I wonder what 2007 will have in store for us?

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Beautiful scrap Paul and I'm glad you had such a nice party today! :) Sounds like it was fun and yummy! LOL!

10:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits : Blog Banner template by Jennilyn Designs Kit is Falling For You by Elemental Scraps Element Team