Saturday, May 06, 2006

Easter and Others



This is a two page Layout that I did for Easter! Easter was so much fun in our house, as it was Lydia's very first Easter Egg Hunt! I think though that I was more excited then she was. When we first showed her the little basket to put her eggs in, and then demonstrated to her how to put them in the basket, I don't she quite understood. She started to pick up other things in the living room to put into her basket as well, such as a coaster, a toy, anything! We showed her how to put her eggs in the basket and pretty soon, she was like an old pro, and since we clapped our hands every time she found an egg, she started to clap her hands too, and say "Yay! It was really cute! Because she's too young for chocolate, she got to find colourful plastic eggs instead. The kit is First Day of Spring by Amanda Rockwell, and the fonts are Easter Parade and Karen's Calligraphy!
This LO I finished today! I've been wanting to do one of Lydia's first day sitting for a long time now, and I finally found inspiration from a sketch! The kit is Amanda Rockwell's All Girl, and the font is Blackjack. This LO was used for a font challenge on W2W.
This is just a fun one that I did of Lydia, because I love her bare feet! It was a flower crop on ES, the kit is a freebie by Jennifer Layden that was given out at Joanns Wednesday night crop.
And finally this Spring LO that I did of Lydia! I love the effect of the glass globe over top of the oval picture in the corner, I think it turned out pretty good! The kit is Spring Breeze from Shabby Princess!

1 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

BEAUTIFUL work Paula!!!
I am so glad to see your update!!!!!

1:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits : Blog Banner template by Jennilyn Designs Kit is Falling For You by Elemental Scraps Element Team