Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Pictures from Sainte Annes










Here are a few pictures from Sainte Anne's! Most of them are of Amy and me! They were taken on one of our first days, when we could still speak English! The campus was located next to the ocean, so it was quite peaceful and beautiful out there. I love how these photos turned out, and will probably scrap them when I have the time! Its weird, seeing Amy everyday for 4 weeks, and then not seeing her at all anymore. And to go from being a University Student to being a full time Mom again. But I was glad that I had the chance to go and study French this summer, and hopefully I can do this again in the near future!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Love the pics Paula! :)

12:49 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits : Blog Banner template by Jennilyn Designs Kit is Falling For You by Elemental Scraps Element Team