Sunday, December 31, 2006

Last Post of 2006

You Will Keep Your New Year's Resolution

You planning on making a resolution that's smart, attainable, and perfect for where your life is.


It's hard for me to believe that the final day of 2006 has come already!

What will you remember the most from 2006?

A lot happened for me this past year! In February Lydia celebrated her first Birthday! I had been looking forward to her first Birthday for a long time, and what a wonderful time it was!

In April, my grandmother passed away on Easter Sunday. It left me feeling that I wished that I had gotten the chance to get to know her better, but it was difficult, as she lived in Saskatchewan and I lived in Nova Scotia. My parents flew out for the funeral and I know it was a hard time for my Mom.

In June, I was asked to be a member of my very first CT! Alma Townsend, of Alma's ScrapHabit Designs @ SBE, saw my work and sent me an email asking me to be a part of her team! I was overjoyed when she asked me and walked in the clouds for about a week!

Also, in July I spent four weeks at Ste Anne's learning French with my wonderful friend Amy. We not only learned French together, we also strengthened our friendship during those four weeks.

August, Lydia went swimming for the first time! We spent many a fun afternoon at the pool together! They had swings outside, so of course, I took Lydia on the swing for the first time!

September, Joedee Matsler, who is the Administrator of one of my favorite scrapbooking websites, Elemental Scraps (which is where I started it all) asked me to be on the CT for Elemental Scraps! As excited as I was to be on Alma's team, I was even more excited for this one!

Lydia went trick-or-treating for the very first time, and my goodness, did she ever have fun! She dressed up as a white bunny, she was so cute! We had a wonderful time together!

And this Christmas was extra special this year, because everyone in my family was there to celebrate!


As for New Year's Resolutions, what I need to work on the most is getting my priorities in order. Looking at my life and deciding what is most important for me to focus my time and attention on.

I resolve to rededicate my life to Christ and to put Him first and to make time for Him each and every day. I need to realize that there is so much that I cannot do on my own, yet in Him I can do all things. I have been sadly lacking in the area of spirituality in my life and I know that I need to improve in this area. I hope that I can spend time each day in prayer and reading the Bible.

I resolve to put my family before myself.

I resolve to place importance on the relationships I have with my friends and to try to maintain those relationships by being there for them in whatever capacity I can serve. Friends are important and I need to remember all the times that they have been there for me.

Finally, I resolve to do my best in all that I do, whether it be work or my home life.

I can't wait to see what is in store for me and my life in 2007.

God Bless and Happy New Year!

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

It sounds like you had a fantastic year Paula! :) And great resolutions! It sounds like you'll have an wonderful 2007! Happy New Year!! :D

10:51 p.m.  
Blogger PD said...

Woohoo..Happy New Year to you as well. Take care and I'll see u in 2007!

11:00 p.m.  
Blogger Melanie said...

Wow hun, this year was fabulous for you and Lydia!

Here's looking forward to a 2007 filled with love and Jesus!!!

9:49 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits : Blog Banner template by Jennilyn Designs Kit is Falling For You by Elemental Scraps Element Team