Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Your 1996 Theme Song Is: Ironic by Alanis Morisette

It's like rain on your wedding day
It's a free ride when you've already paid
It's the good advice that you just didn't take
Who would've thought ... it figures


LOL, I found this amusing, because I did listen to Alanis Morisette back in the day!

Lydia has quite the imagination, today we were playing outside and told me that the white garden stones outside were "Magic rocks". It was very cute, she kept saying "It's a magic rock" and picking them up, turning them over in her hand, looking at them. It was certainly one of those times when you wish that you had a camera! She is growing so fast and is so smart! She picks up on new words so easily and is becoming more creative in the way that she plays. I am so very proud of her!
This is my first layout for 2007! This photo was taken a year ago. It's amazing how much she has grown in one year. Some days I still long for my sweet little baby girl and I wonder where she went. But I have to say, I love having a toddler!
Journaling reads:
How does one describe a mother's love for her daughter? How can you capture that exact moment in mere words? The moment when you are holding your precious child, and the world around you ceases to exist. Love is a word that means everything, for if you have not love, you have nothing. Love is my world, and my world is my daughter.
Paula Haynes, Mom to Lydia

Kit is Alma's Romance Page Set by Alma's ScrapHabit Designs @ SBE

3 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

beautiful!! Just beautiful!

9:44 a.m.  
Blogger carin.c said...

Gorgeous layout! Crazy how fast they grow.. but I am loving the toddler stage myself, especially when my ds says, "Mommy, let's snuggle"

10:59 p.m.  
Blogger Amy said...

What a smart, imaginative little girl you have! That's awesome! I love your scrap, it's so pretty! :)

10:41 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits : Blog Banner template by Jennilyn Designs Kit is Falling For You by Elemental Scraps Element Team