Monday, January 01, 2007

Welcome 2007!!!!

Your Dominant Thinking Style: Visioning

You are very insightful and tend to make decisions based on your insights.
You focus on how things should be - even if you haven't worked out the details.

An idealist, thinking of the future helps you guide your path.
You tend to give others long-term direction and momentum.


It's hard to believe that 2007 is already here. I am ready for a fresh start in life! I already talked a bit about my New Year's Resolutions in yesterdays blog entry, but today I want to narrow it down a little more specifically.

  • Spiritual Goals
  1. To read from my Bible every day.
  2. To start writing again in my Spiritual Diary
  3. To read Christian Literature and Devotionals on a regular basis
  • Domestic/Family Goals
  1. To keep up with my housework so that it doesn't pile up.
  2. To spend more quality time with my daughter
  3. To strengthen my relationship with my parents
  • Social/Friends
  1. To keep in better contact with my friends through emails/phone calls
  2. To try and open up more when I am in a group of people
  3. To make an effort to get to know people better
  • Professional
  1. To update my resume and take it around to potential employers
  2. To make myself known by volunteering and showing an enthusiastic interest
  3. To study French
  • Personal
  1. To take up knitting again
  2. To read more novels
  3. To play the piano more often
Phew! That's a lot of goals! I am not the best at keeping them, but I really hope that I am able to this year. Here's to all the best in the New Year!

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Great goals Paula! You can do it! :D If you want I can nag ya to keep them...lol! Just kidding! :) I'm sure that even if you pick and choose a few from those to work on that will be awesome!

10:15 p.m.  
Blogger Ann said...

Good luck... that's quite a list! Here's to attaining all our goals in 2007.

12:31 a.m.  
Blogger Melanie said...

That sounds like a wonderful list!!
I want to take up knitting! Too bad we weren't closer or I'd get you to teach me how! :)

9:51 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits : Blog Banner template by Jennilyn Designs Kit is Falling For You by Elemental Scraps Element Team