Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Come Check Out Digital Candy!!!

You Are 46% Indie

You're pretty indie, but you don't make a fuss letting everyone know.
You just do what you like. You enjoy many types of things - from trendy to bizarre.


LOL! That was an interesting quiz!!!

I wanted to take this time to talk a little bit about a great new site that has quickly become one of my favorites! I don't know if you've ever heard of Digital Candy, but I love it there! The ladies are all very friendly and welcoming, and we have fun challenges and some great freebies in the gallery. We're still very small, but we're growing everyday!

If you haven't joined yet, I would encourage you to do so. Anyone who joins and posts between now and the end of May will get an awesome free Mega Kit! How exciting is that!!! Click on the image below for the link:


In other news, I haven't been updating my blog as much because May has been such a busy month as far as work goes! I've been working on average 3-4 days a week, so that is very encouraging for me. I've been working a lot at the Middle School Level, which I am learning to enjoy and appreciated more and more each time I teach those students. So this has been a very positive and productive month for me!

Now for a couple of LOs!

This was just such a cute one of Lydia, it was hard not to scrap her! Kit is Alma's Candy Page Set by Alma's ScrapHabit Designs @ The Scrap Habit.

This is Lydia on her new trike outside! She really loves to ride it!

Kit is Spring Sherbert by Laura Corzine at Elemental Scraps.

5 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Thanks for the Candy Shop alert. I'll be sure to check it out. Love the LO's! What a cutie!!

11:35 p.m.  
Blogger Kristine said...

Hiya Paula!!

Just stoppin' in to show your blog some luvin's!! Gorgeous LO of Lydia...she's such a cutie!!

3:38 p.m.  
Blogger Kristine said...

Hey Paula.....you've been tagged! Drop by my blog to see what I'm talking about!!

11:22 a.m.  
Blogger Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Adorable layouts! She is so cute. Are you looking forward to the end of the schoolyear?

11:34 p.m.  
Blogger mighty morphing mom said...

hey girl, missing your blogging lately:)
Happy Canada Day!
Kristen

2:03 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits : Blog Banner template by Jennilyn Designs Kit is Falling For You by Elemental Scraps Element Team