Saturday, February 03, 2007

Freebie!!!!

You Are Big Bird

Talented, smart, and friendly... you're also one of the sanest people around.

You are usually feeling: Happy. From riding a unicycle to writing poetry, you have plenty of hobbies to keep you busy.

You are famous for: Being a friend to everyone. Even the grumpiest person gets along with you.

How you life your life: Joyfully. "Super. Duper. Flooper."


This is funny, because Big Bird is my favorite character on Sesame Street! Also, for Lydia's 2nd Birthday, I am making her a Big Bird cake! My Mom has some cake formed pans that she saved from when we were little. Lydia loves Sesame Street, so I know she will love her cake as well!

This has been a pretty good week, we've had some nice weather so I've been able to go outside and play with Lydia quite a bit. She's doing well learning how to skate, and yesterday it was a beautiful day so we went for a nice sleigh ride in our neighborhood.

I am quite excited because I have a couple of paper packs that I made that I am putting up as a freebie! This is the first time that I've tried to create digital paper and I had fun designing them. I hope you like them too!

Click Here For Download

Click Here For Download

Also, I have two scraps to share with you as well.
I did this as a quote challenge on Elemental Scraps
Quote reads:
I wish you sunshine on your path and storms to season your journey. I wish you peace-in the world in which you live and in the smallest corner of the heart where truth is kept. I wish you faith-to help you define your living and your life. More I cannot wish you-except perhaps Love-to make all the rest worthwhile.

Kit is Alma's Cinnamon Surprise Page Set by Alma's ScrapHabit Designs, Available at Scrapbook-Elements

This photo was taken on Lydia's first Birthday a year ago. Journaling reads: May you find your hearts' desire on this very special day. Love, Mommy.

Kit is Alma's Love Ya Page Set by Alma's ScrapHabit Designs, Available at Scrapbook-Elements.

12 Comments:

Blogger Alissa said...

What a fun personality quiz! Thanks for the link, I'm going to have to go give it a try :)

3:23 p.m.  
Blogger Mary said...

Just love the layouts and that kit by Alma isn't it gerat! I'm off to take the quiz!
Mary

3:29 p.m.  
Blogger Petra said...

She´ll love her cake for sure!! Funny thing about big bird..her it´s called, cousin Jan:) we have a blue version over here that´s called: Pino..he´s also a big fun and sweet bird!!

Have a great weekend!

3:46 p.m.  
Blogger HartofDixie said...

Yeah the Cinnamon Kit is gorgeous.
Those layouts are beautiful too.
I would love to check that personality quiz as well.
Happy Weekend!

5:25 p.m.  
Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you sooo much for sharing your wonderful paper packs with me.

I love the layouts..how cute!

5:30 p.m.  
Blogger mom2triplets04 said...

Thanks for the personality quiz and the background papers. They are beautiful. My favorite would be the blue set. Great job and thanks again.

8:07 p.m.  
Blogger shellshok said...

Thanks for the papers & I love the LOs will have to use these for inspiration. TFS

10:56 p.m.  
Blogger Karen said...

Paula thank you so much for your freebis. They are lovely. And your layouts are gorgeous too.

7:12 a.m.  
Blogger Sweet Pea said...

Neat papers! I especially like the blue ones! Thank you,
Susan

10:32 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm Bert, LOL. Great layouts as usual and your paper is lovely.

12:29 p.m.  
Blogger Katrin said...

Thanks a lot for sharing your wonderful paperpacks!

6:42 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the paper packs. They're GREAT!

8:15 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits : Blog Banner template by Jennilyn Designs Kit is Falling For You by Elemental Scraps Element Team