Thursday, May 17, 2007

I am teaching gym today at the middle school level. It's actually going pretty well. It's a school that I've been in a few times now and I really enjoy it! Mind you, this is the first time I've ever taught gym here, but the kids are all the same so they know me and I am getting to know them.

The teacher has set up for a very easy day today. He has set up some volley ball nets, the basketball equipment and the badminton set. So all I have to do is divide the kids up into groups and supervise them. I supervised the gym during lunch and played some badminton with the students. I don't know who enjoyed it more, myself or them.

Yesturday, Lydia and I went to Parent and Tot Gym Fun. This was a lot of fun for both of us. Lydia had some practice playing with balls, going through the little tunnel and playing on the mats. Then, the kids did some games and songs, like Red Rover, Hokey Pokey, and a few other fun things. Lydia enjoys going and its great to see her interacting with kids her own age. And with the work schedule I've had, its tough to find time to go during the week, so I love it when I have the day off and I can take her to these special groups, like Parent and Tot.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heidi@DigitalCandy said...

Lydia is so cute! And the vid/pics of her on her tricycle are adorable!
For some reason your blinkies dont link to anywhere but photo bucket...just thought you should know :) oh and ps I love that Mothers Day layout!!! BEAUTIFUL!

5:05 p.m.  
Blogger Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Sounds like you are having a wonderful spring:)

5:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits : Blog Banner template by Jennilyn Designs Kit is Falling For You by Elemental Scraps Element Team