Thursday, March 01, 2007

Feeling Inspired?

You Will Be a Cool Parent

You seem to naturally know a lot about parenting, and you know what kids need.
You can tell when it's time to let kids off the hook, and when it's time to lay down the law.
While your parenting is modern and hip, it's not over the top.
You know that there's nothing cool about a parent who acts like a teenager... or a drill sergeant!


That was a fun quiz! I hope that I am a "cool" parent when Lydia gets older! LOL!

I haven't done the DSP blog prompt in a long time, but its March, a new month, so we're starting fresh!
At what age did you feel most inspired?

This is a bit hard to answer, because I still feel very young (27) and I feel that I still have so much more of my life to live and to be inspired.

Perhaps though, I can say in my early twenties, I've felt more inspired then I do right now. I did a lot of creative writing back then, and even tried my hand at painting and sketching.

But these days, I take my inspiration from so much more around me. Each year that I grow older, that's another year gone by filled with experiences, whole seasons of inspiration. We can be inspired by God, by our fellow man, by nature, by little things and big things that happen in our lives. Inspiration, true inspiration, can come in the most surprising places and when you least expect it.

We inspire one another and we inspire ourselves, just by being who we are and living out our lives each and every day.

Now for some scraps!

I love this sweet photo of myself and Lydia. Quote reads: There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. --George Sand. Kit is Sweet Nothings by Lena Brandenburg.

Another photo of Lydia and myself that I love! Kit is Alma's Not Too Shabby Page Set by Alma's ScrapHabit Designs @ SBE.

3 Comments:

Blogger Trish said...

SO basically I can send alllll my kids to you?

Gorgeous layouts too!

10:40 p.m.  
Blogger Canay said...

I was almost afraid to click on the cool parent quiz. I have one in college and one a year out of college. I tried to answer as what I really did as they were growing up and not what I thought I shoud have been. Yeah! I was a cool parent. (it makes me wonder if everyone gets the same answer LOL) Now...maybe I should let my kids know that I was a cool parent!!!

I enjoyed your blog and your beautiful layouts. Enjoy your little darling...they grow up so fast:)

11:11 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey gal!!! So glad you found us!! Did you register on CDSU yet?? CAn't wait to get to see another Canuck's layouts!! woo hoo!

12:23 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits : Blog Banner template by Jennilyn Designs Kit is Falling For You by Elemental Scraps Element Team