Wednesday, March 21, 2007

It's All About Melissa Bennett

Your Personality Cluster is Introverted Thinking

You are:

Objective, honest, and credible
Intellectually curious, with many diverse interests
More inclined toward ideas than people
Fiercely independent and unapologetically unconventional


That was a fun quiz! I have to say, that does sound like me! LOL!

This week at Elemental Scraps we are having fun highlighting one of our new designers, Melissa Bennett. She does a wonderful job with her designs! Check out her Bio Page at Elemental Scraps as well as her amazing Gallery and her Store. I loved working with her designs, here are a few that are worth checking out!

I love this paper pack! I've used it a few different times now! There are just so many different colours, its great!
These are so much fun to work with, they are really great! Just something a little different and unique to use on your LOs! These are fun too! I love the ribbons with the buttons!

Now, here are a couple of LOs that I created using some of Melissa Bennett's Designs

I love how this page turned out! I used Basic Grunge Paper Pack, Dotty Paper Pack, Dotty Ribbons, Dotty Flowers and Tin Roof Rusted Blooms

I did this page for a friend of mine! I used Basic Grunge Paper Pack, Dotty Paper Pack, Dotty Ribbons, Tin Roof Rusted Stars and Itty Bitty Stars.

3 Comments:

Blogger Petra said...

Lovely pages and photos...Like melissa´s stuff too!!

Always like how you start of with this blog thing...so cool!!! And tells a lot about you...love this one!!

Have a great day!!

5:36 p.m.  
Blogger Mojo said...

Paula, you have a very nice blog. Love all the extras you have too, so fun to look at.

10:24 p.m.  
Blogger mighty morphing mom said...

Such pretty layouts, I will have to check out the personality quiz:0)

12:29 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits : Blog Banner template by Jennilyn Designs Kit is Falling For You by Elemental Scraps Element Team