Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Guess who got new wheels?

You Are 64% Open Minded

You are a very open minded person, but you're also well grounded.
Tolerant and flexible, you appreciate most lifestyles and viewpoints.
But you also know where you stand firm, and you can draw that line.
You're open to considering every possibility - but in the end, you stand true to yourself.


This past weekend, Lydia received a tricycle from my parents! I've been wanting to get her one for some time now, and my parents were shopping at Frenchy's on Saturday (a used clothing store) when they happened to see one for $5! What a great deal! So they brought it home. Lydia was very excited when she saw it, she wanted to try it out right away! She's only two, but she knew exactly what it was and clapped her hands for joy!

Here she is on her new tricycle!










Now for a LO!

This is a photo taken of myself and my Mom when I was a baby! It's my favorite photo of the two of us when I was that young. I created this LO as a gift for my Mom on Mother's Day.
Journaling reads:
My mom is a never ending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune .
-- Author:Graycie Harmon
I used Blossom and Bloom Paper Pack
and and Days Past: Element Pack by Joanne Brisbois - Rutabaga Designs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mojo said...

she looks so happy with her new transportation. great photos. and such a great deal on it too.

11:14 p.m.  
Blogger Kristine said...

Hiya Paula!!
Your DD is such a cutie and love the trike!!!

My parents vacation almost every year in the Maritimes and my Mom SWEARS by Frenchy's!!!

9:02 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits : Blog Banner template by Jennilyn Designs Kit is Falling For You by Elemental Scraps Element Team