Friday, May 23, 2008

It's been too long!!!

Wow, its been a long time since I'v updated my blog!!! I guess you could say that its been a busy year for me.

I had taken a break from digital scrapbooking for a while, but now I have started back on track with that. I will post some scraps later on, right now I am substituting at high school, so I don't have access to them at the moment.

It has been a busy year for me as far as substitute teaching, I am starting to get more calls, and I am starting to get calls for schools that previously I had never substituted at before.

I find that I substitute a lot in high school, which has its own set of challenges. If you had asked me before if I would have seen myself as a high school teacher, I probably would not have thought so. But now, I am finding that I enjoy this age group, I can relate to teens and talk with them on their level about issues and what their outlook on life has been, and its really interesting getting their prospective.

Not much more to say, but I will try to update later with more scrap-related news!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits : Blog Banner template by Jennilyn Designs Kit is Falling For You by Elemental Scraps Element Team