Saturday, May 20, 2006

My 27th Birthday

April 12th was my 27th Birthday, and my family took me out to Pizza Delight. They have this deal where you get to eat free on your Birthday, so that's what we did. It was a lot of fun, my family was there, as well as a good friend of mine who gave me a beautiful Teacher's Mug as a Birthday gift.

This LO was actually done for a sketch challenge that I hosted on W2W. It was my first time hosting a sketch challenge, and this is a sketch that I drew myself, so I feel a little proud! The kit is called Emma, and its by Amanda Rockwell. The photo at the top was taken at the moment that I was unwrapping my present, and Lydia was there watching me and reaching for the mug! The photo at the bottom shows Lydia wearing the ribbon that my friend tied around the gift bag.

The font is called Eight Fifteen and the frame is from Frame Collection Girl by Amanda Rockwell. Both the frame and the Kit can be found at the Elemental Scraps store.
This is the sketch that I made on PSP 9 for the challenge!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits : Blog Banner template by Jennilyn Designs Kit is Falling For You by Elemental Scraps Element Team