Sunday, May 28, 2006

I've done some more!


I love this one! It was from a sketch challenge that I hosted on W2W, and this is the LO that I came up with. The kit is so sweet, its Angel by Amanda Rockwell, and I wanted to use it because the colours just matched so well with her sweater! I am really happy with the way that this one turned out!

This is another really fun one I did. I love the way that all of our pictures fit into the word Family! I got the idea from a frame that my Mom had bought. The kit is, ironically named, Family, by Amanda Rockwell!

This is my most recent LO that I did for a sketch challenge on digiscrappin.biz, another scrapbook forum that I belong to. I love the black and white kit, its an add-on to Intensity, by Lauren Grier, and I love this photo! It was taken on Lydia's first Birthday, and she looks so much like a little princess!

So, this is what I have been doing all weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits : Blog Banner template by Jennilyn Designs Kit is Falling For You by Elemental Scraps Element Team