Friday, May 26, 2006

Lydia's Coming Home Outfit


I did this LO as a sketch challenge for ES. The kit is A Baby Story Girl by Amanda Rockwell, and the frame is from her Frame Collection - Girl as well. The font is called Daisy Script and it just fits so well. I love this picture of Lydia, and I did the effect with the black and white and colour because the journalling is about her outfit, so I wanted that to stand out the most to people.

The journalling reads as follows:

Mom was going through some of her things and came across a knitted set of baby clothes that my brothers and I all wore home from the hospital. They are a pair of booties, a jacket and a bonnet, all mint green, that Mom knit about 26 years ago. So, she passed them onto me to dress Lydia in when she comes home from the hospital! What a special gift from her Grandmother!


1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Great blog Paula! I love reading it! I wish I could be as ambitious and you and get mine as good as yours! lol! :)
Amy

9:31 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits : Blog Banner template by Jennilyn Designs Kit is Falling For You by Elemental Scraps Element Team