Friday, June 02, 2006

Fun challenges and things!



This LO has a lot of purple! LOL! I did this for a colour challenge on digiscrappin.biz, as well as a sketch challenge on ES. I love the gardening theme, its really sweet. Not too sure what I think of all the purple, but they are really sweet pics of Lydia, that's for sure!







This is not for a challenge, but just a really sweet LO that I did yesturday. I love the kit, its Maia by Lauren Grier, and the photo is just too cute, with Lydia looking in the mirror. she is such a sweetheart and the poem is so fitting as well.
This one I am rather proud of, because I am journalling in a circle, around the edges of the cut paper. This was a lot of fun to do! Again, I loved the garden theme, the kit here is Summer Brights by Amanda Rockwell.

This one is just too cute! Lydia had her back turned to the camera when I took this picture, and I did it for a challenge I hosted on Time Out forum. The kit, which I love, is Absolutely by Lauren Grier.


This one is my latest one, I did it for a quote challenge on digiscrappin.biz. I love the kit, its Blue by Amanda Rockwell and I loved using all the different photos of myself and Lydia as well.

3 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

You are getting better every single scrap hun!!!!
I LOVE your work!

Great job!!

PS - Lydia is the cutest little girl ever!

2:16 p.m.  
Blogger Amy said...

I agree with Mel, you are doing SO awesome Paula! Definitely keep up the fantastic work! :)

8:53 a.m.  
Blogger Amy said...

Update, update!!!! *hint hint* LOL!! :)

2:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits : Blog Banner template by Jennilyn Designs Kit is Falling For You by Elemental Scraps Element Team