Thursday, January 11, 2007

Dressing Up

Your Vocabulary Score: B-

You have a zealous love for the English language, and many find your vocabulary edifying.
Don't fret that you didn't get every word right, your vocabulary can be easily ameliorated!


Hmmmmmm, only a B-? That was a fun quiz! :)

Here is today's DSP blog prompt

Do you like to get dressed up? Why/why not? When's the last time you had a chance to dress formally?
I love to dress up formally. Most of the time I just wear plain old blue jeans and sweat shirts or t-shirts around the house. So, when I do get a chance to dress up in a beautiful dress and to do my hair and make-up, its a real treat for me! Putting on a dress and looking nice just instantly makes me feel better about myself and the way that I look. The last time that I dressed up was Tuesday night, I went to a meeting and wore a beautiful floor length black skirt and white silk blouse.
I wish that I had more 0pportunties to dress up then I do. These pictures were taken in August of 2005, I am dressed up for a wedding. The dress I am wearing is a Chinese style dress, that I bought from a dressmaker in Seoul, South Korea. I have to say, its my favorite outfit!

Here is my newest LO:I did this LO for my friend Monica. The kit is Loving Jacob by Lena Brandenburg.

2 Comments:

Blogger loonyhiker said...

Beautiful dress! I love the blue on you!

3:51 p.m.  
Blogger Amy said...

Fabulous dress and sweet scrap!! :)

10:32 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits : Blog Banner template by Jennilyn Designs Kit is Falling For You by Elemental Scraps Element Team