Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My Dreams

You Should Travel to India

You're a passionate, gusty traveler - and India's gritty urban centers won't scare you away.
Maybe you'll take in the Taj Mahal, eat the best curry of your life, or attend a huge street festival.


I think India would certainly be a very interesting country to visit! Now for the DSP Blog Prompt.

What do you dream about lately (literally or otherwise)?

Literally, my dreams have lately been fairly mundane. I usually dream about what's going on in my life. Perhaps if there is something coming up that I am looking forward too, or am anxious about, I'll dream about it. Sometimes, I dream about things that I have done in the past. For example, I will dream that I am back in high school, or that I am back in University or in Korea. Also, sometimes in my dreams, there is a goal that I need to achieve, or a destination that I need to reach. I am working towards something in my dream, but I wake up before its completed.

Sometimes, I will dream fantastical scenarios, such as having the ability to fly, or talking to animals. But those types of dreams don't happen too often.

For my personal life, my dream is to one day return to University and study for my Masters in Education, specializing in Special Education and Resource, in order to lean how to work with students that have learning disabilities and perhaps find ways to reach them in the classroom. Another dream is to someday marry someone who loves to teach and travel as much as I do, and spend our married life living and teaching in foreign countries. And to raise a family together. That is my dream.

Now for some scraps.

I just really like this photo! Kit is Alma's Roses in Winter Page Set by Alma's ScrapHabit Designs @ SBE
This is me and my best friend from University. Quote reads:
I haven't seen you in a while
yet I often imagine
all your expressions.

I haven't spoken to you recently
but many times
I hear your thoughts.

Good friends must not always be together.
It is the feeling of oneness when distant
that proves a lasting friendship.
- Susan Polis Schutz

Kit is Alma's Friends Page Set by Alma's ScrapHabit Designs @ SBE


This picture was taken on Mother's Day 2006!

Kit is Alma's Garden Grunge Page Set by Alma's ScrapHabit Designs.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wonderful dreams to have and it is my express hope that everyone of them will come true.

3:32 p.m.  
Blogger Petra said...

India sounds wonderful!!! and like your dreasm..Most of the times I don't even remeber what I dreamed about:)
Also loving your new header!!

6:58 a.m.  
Blogger Melanie said...

Your new header is really nice! :)

I wish I could have some calm mundane dreams. Mine are so elaborate and seem so real that I have been getting little to no "good" sleep these days.

If I was rich, I'd take you to India! :)

9:06 a.m.  
Blogger Amy said...

I got India too! We should definitely go together! :D LOL! Someday...maybe I'll win the lottery!

10:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits : Blog Banner template by Jennilyn Designs Kit is Falling For You by Elemental Scraps Element Team