Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I am on a CT!!!!!

This is very exciting news, I am on a Creative Team for Alma Townsend. Her website is The Scrap Habit where you can see her designs. Here are some of the LOs that I've made so far with her kits.



This one is called Mommy's Little Mechanic and the kit that I am using is called Girly. This was such a cute photo of Lydia, it looks as though she is actually trying to fix her car, hence the name! The fonts are Pea Catherine and Kids First Print. I love the pink colours of this kit, so nice!

This one is called Cute as a Butterfly and the kit is called Butterfly. I love this photo of Lydia, we were out to a tea, and I dressed her up in this pretty little dress. As you can see, she is getting quite big and tried to open up the door! The font I am using is called Splendid and I tried a torn edge effect for this LO! I think it turned out pretty well!


This LO is called Bermuda 2005 and is actually a picture that my brother Roger took while he was in Bermuda back in November for a band trip. I wish I was there! I love the photo!

The kit is really nice too, its called Chocolate Dream Bouquet and I love the blues and browns. The fonts are Stamp Act and stoned wash 6. I am pretty happy with the way this one turned out.

This is the most recent LO I made for her. It's called Stroller and the font is called Lounge Bait. I also combined this with a font challenge on Elemental Scraps, This kit is called Chocolate Cream Bouquet and has some lovely earth tones in it!

I am so excited to be on a Creative Team and I've been having a lot of fun with it too!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Yay Paula!! Congrats again! I'm so proud of you! You've done some wonderful scraps and I think Alma would definitely be pleased with how well you represent her kits! Can't wait to see some more from you! :)

12:17 p.m.  
Blogger Melanie said...

Congratz Paula!!!

I am also very proud of you! You've come a long way in the digi scrappin world!

Your scraps are adorable. I love the stroller one you did with the yellow.

You do a wonderful job, keep on bloggin.. I can't wait to see more!

8:10 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Credits : Blog Banner template by Jennilyn Designs Kit is Falling For You by Elemental Scraps Element Team